If you are following me on twitter, you must have noticed that every now and again I tweet about a new vSphere book, and then one day later someone will blog about it (the book not my tweet of course :D)
For a change, and to get myself used to short blog posts (without all these full-blown video/diagram contents) I decided to break the rule this time and blog about it. Here is the description listed on Amazon.com, where you can pre-order it now also.
- Paperback: 600 pages
- Publisher: Sybex (May 3, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470569611
- ISBN-13: 978-0470569610
VMware’s vSphere 4 is the latest offering from this leading virtualization software provider. With today’s emphasis on going green and cutting costs, virtualization of IT infrastructures is a hot topic. What better way to show the marketplace your virtualization expertise than with a VMware Certified Professional on vSphere 4 certification? This in-depth study guide covers all exam objectives, thoroughly preparing you with challenging review questions, real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, and more.
- VMware’s vSphere 4 is the latest offering from VMware, the leading virtualization software provider on the market
- Prepares you for the VMware Certified Professional (VCP) on vSphere 4 (VCP-410) certification exam, with complete coverage of all exam objectives
- Guides you through such topics as planning, installing, and upgrading ESX/ESXi; configuring ESX/ESXi networking and storage; installing and configuring vCenter Server; deploying and managing virtual machines; and more
- Reinforces your preparation with challenging review questions, hands-on exercises, and real-world scenarios
- Includes a CD with Sybex test engine, electronic flashcards, and practice exams
- Make sure you’re ready for VMware’s VCP certification exam with this packed study guide.
Happy reading! (6 months from now!)